twitter




Friday, November 6, 2009

Companies willing to sponsor or donate money for my daughter to dance.?

Hello





My 8 year old daughter is a is a dancer. She loves what she dose and has been dancing from the age of 2 ½. Her first performance was Animals crackers in my soup at 21/2 to dancing on the Carnival cruise line in July 2007. She trains 2 hours everyday Tap, Ballet, Jazz, Lyrical, Team and technique; she truly gives it her all.


Currently, the older she gets the more it costs, and I can’t afford over 550.00 a month


not including performance, solo , costume, and deposit fees shoes ect…… . I’m a single mom trying to make this work. She struggles with Dyslexia daily, and I want her to enjoy 1 activity in her life she doesn’t have to fight. I won’t pull her from dance she lights up for dance and it’s the only thing that gets her out of bed in the morning. My question is: Are there any companies who would be willing to sponsor my daughter, or donate money (25.00 to a million dollars) to her dance account in exchange for advertising?


A dance mom

Companies willing to sponsor or donate money for my daughter to dance.?
There are many big corporations out there that do not state they are willing to sponsor people. What you should be doing is video taping your daughters dance, find out the audience group she is performing to, and even do a little interview of your daughter for her passion of dance, then start calling these big corporations and asking for sponsorship. As well, by mentioning her condition, some of the larger corporations will feel compelled to help because some are very ethical and feel the need to give back to society. Good Luck.



car audio

No comments:

Post a Comment