twitter




Friday, November 6, 2009

Dance outfit ??

im going to a dance, and i THINK i picked out a cute outfit. I have a cute shirt, its grey and has lace at the top, and over that a little black vest with grey buttons, with my darkwash skinny jeans. im not sure about shoes though. my mom wants me to be warm (i have to stand in the cold for about 20mins before we can get in) and shes already mad casue im wearing a short sleeved shirt, so .. i wanted to wear my black flats. should i wear those with black socks? OR, i have big black ugg boots that i could wear. they go up to my knee. they wouldnt look as goo,d but my feet would be warmer. what do you think? i was gonna straighten my hair, maybe add a headband .. for makeup, brown eyeshadow to make my eyes pop, light pink lipgloss, and powder and whatever. OH, and brown eyeliner. what kind of accesories should i wear? or should i wear any?? what do you think ???? will I look hawt ?? p.s im 13.

Dance outfit ??
THat sounds nice, I'd wear the uggs and just make sure you do your make-up nicely.
Reply:OH GOD NO UGGS PLEASE








hmm just wear the flats but no socks thats tacky and jewlery is overated, your face is what you want people looking at





don't do brown eyeshadow do a smokey gray (brown and black DO NOT GO i don't care who says it does do not listen to them)



koffice

No comments:

Post a Comment