twitter




Friday, November 6, 2009

Theres a club night dance comeing up and i have some ?s?

hey at my school there is a club night dance. I wanna wear a mini skirt, but if I wear a mini skirt i dont wanna wear a low cut shirt cuz that'll be too skanky, but I love lowcut shirts, there like confidence boosters for me. what shoes should I wear also? usually im regarded to as the "cute nice girl" and this night i wanna look sexxy... also, how can I keep my face not greassy? usually its dry, but when I dance it gets oiley.... girls/guy oppinionss? thanks a million


xoxo

Theres a club night dance comeing up and i have some ?s?
Where knee high black tights underneath the skirt to make it look less "skanky" I'm not saying you are im juss saying what you said and that way you can wear the low cut shirt. Where etiher baby phat shoes or phat farms they are really sexcii shoes... and they're comfortable and easy to dance in. Put powder makeup on and put it in your purse or in your pocket and when you feel like your getting oily just tell your friends you need a bathroom break and then powder up. Hope that helps.
Reply:either find a different skirt or shirt and bring powder and just maybe powder your face when it gets oily.



fashion accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment