twitter




Friday, November 6, 2009

Question about the capezio jr pro dance bag?

http://www.discountdance.com/frame_set.p...








Does anyone have this dance bag? That other bag I posted I decided not to get because someone told me it was on the small side. And I need room.





This bag seems roomy but it says it has 4 compartments inside. I just want to see the inside though. I mean Ill most likely get it, but what does the inside look like?





Is there ONLY 4 spaces for shoes and shoes only? Or will a pair of shorts and maybe a tee shirt be able to fit in there too?





Thats all I want to know.

Question about the capezio jr pro dance bag?
This bag is enough for shorts and tees. My friend has the bag, but she's not online right now.





I don't know if it's JUST 4 compartment, it sounds like it.





You're better off getting a tote bag. I use this bag http://www.discountdance.com/dancewear/s...





And I put my school books, dance clothes, and various pairs of shoes in there. It all fits nicely. I love it.





Good Luck



find

No comments:

Post a Comment