twitter




Friday, November 6, 2009

Shoes and accessories for purple satin prom gown?

Hi there, I'd like to know what style and colored shoes should go with this purple satin gown. I know silver and black usually goes well with purple, but what about gold? Would gold be too over-the-top with this dress? especially if other accessories might as well be gold too.





Also, should this gown should go with a necklace since the neckline seems a bit bare. But the side of the dress is already embellished with a bow and some shiny stones in the center, I thought maybe less shiny accessories would be better.





Just to provide the context, this is for a formal college dance. I don't play dress up too often, so I'm a little new at this. Thanks for your help! =D

Shoes and accessories for purple satin prom gown?
I wouldn't go with gold, unless it's white gold. It's a beautiful dress. Your right about the neck line...I would get something dainty with a small pentant, and ear rings to match! Good Luck %26amp; have fun!! :D



CAT

No comments:

Post a Comment