twitter




Sunday, March 14, 2010

I went to Tiki Bob's Dance club tonight and had an extra shirt with me.?

Some dance spaces are elevated for girls only. When the girls went up the steps, they would look down for the first step and when I layed my shirt on the step, they all stepped on it as if it were not even there. A few whose shoes were off and stepping in spilt beer actually wiped their feet on my shirt. so did some with high heels. And last week, two girls saw it on a platform and used their feet to wipe up spilt beer also after asking me if they could use it since it was laying there. Why is this?

I went to Tiki Bob's Dance club tonight and had an extra shirt with me.?
Because they're a bunch of stupid dumb bimbos. Any chick who gets up on a platform %26amp; dances around like a horny slut is an attention whore. And attention whores don't have too much of a brain. They were probably raised in a trailer %26amp; don't appreciate other people's possesions. If I was you I would have pushed them off the platform %26amp; then ran out of the club. Just for now on don't bring an extra shirt with you. They probably have STD's too.
Reply:If you lay your shirt where people walk, you can expect it to be stepped on, used as a rug and or a rag. It appears that you don't care enough about your clothing to keep it in a safe place. Why would you take an extra shirt to begin with and why would you lay it where you know someone is going to step on it?





You're a silly boy.



car financing

No comments:

Post a Comment