twitter




Sunday, March 14, 2010

What should i be for a halloween dance tonight?

Okay SO I am stuck on a costume idea. This is what I have to work with. Army/ camoflauge pants and accesories.... A pink and white vinttage type dress with pink shoes... or a bathrobe ... ok so I can go with the Soldier thing, and look close to accurate, but not at all cute. Or I can be a bag lady (my moms choice) Or i can somehow work the pink and white dress in (my choice) So I am stuck.... what can I say I am wearing a pink and white dress and silver jewelry? Is there any famous movie characters who wore pink and white vinatage style clothes? if you're interested here's a link to what my dress looks like http://www.target.com/gp/product/B000CSQ... okay PLEASE help I want to look cute enough to dance with =^)

What should i be for a halloween dance tonight?
Wear your hair in a ponytail and go as Peggy Sue, from Peggy Sue got Married. You'll need a short cardigan sweater too.
Reply:Maybe you could go as an undead princess in a dress filled with holes.



maintenance repairs

No comments:

Post a Comment