twitter




Sunday, March 14, 2010

Re: I went to Tiki Bob's Dance club tonight and had an extra shirt with me.?

Some dance spaces are elevated for girls only. When the girls went up the steps, they would look down for the first step and when I layed my shirt on the step, they all stepped on it as if it were not even there. A few whose shoes were off and stepping in spilt beer actually wiped their feet on my shirt. so did some with high heels. And last week, two girls saw it on a platform and used their feet to wipe up spilt beer also after asking me if they could use it since it was laying there. Why is this? Oh and i forgot to ask ladies right now if you would step on it like all the others did under the same circumstances even tho they and you could see it laying there?

Re: I went to Tiki Bob's Dance club tonight and had an extra shirt with me.?
are you talking about tiki bob's in philly?





but anyway... usually people are pretty drunk in dance clubs.


and we all know that things we would do sober don't usually match with the things we would do if we were drunk.





why would you even lay it where people walk anyway?





keep it over your shoulder, and try to remember IT"S ONLY A T-SHIRT





and yeah, i would probably step on it, not to hurt your feelings, but if I saw it laying there I would think it was a discarded shirt anyway
Reply:This is very common at a Tiki Bar. In some countries...people believe this type of action will bring you good luck.



affiliate reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment