twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I have a dance an i have no clue how to dance with a guy?

HELP! Please i really lke this guy and he aske me and i call him all the time and he doesn't care but he acts fifferently at school and i don't kno if he will change his mind i have him in all mof my classes and we are both in band and spanish he plays lute and he's first chair and i play clarinet and im first chair too.


i bought a dress and a tiara, a drop necklace, and earrings and shoes and a purse and a pin and a scarf cause its a winter dance. i wasnt to eager when i gave my answer buit he knew i liked him but i want to hug him but im afraid he won't want me to. please help me anyone i won't mind please.

I have a dance an i have no clue how to dance with a guy?
Just let him ask you to the dance
Reply:omg its so easy look it up on the internet or someting if youre that clueless or just ask your mom dad grandparents everybody will know.



men skin care

No comments:

Post a Comment