twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dance paws?

I take jazz at my studio, and im trying out for a dance school in my area in which i would be doing ballet and modern. I currently use jazz shoes and hate them. You can't see pointed toes as much and my releve or however you spell it looks like im barrely off the ground..not good..


So i'm looking into Dance Paws or Foot Undies for a christmas present. Anyways back to the question, i was wondering which one is better, what the differences are, and if they are good for jazz, ballet, and modern.


Thanks you much guys =]

Dance paws?
I prefer Foot Undeez because they are easier to put on and take off. Dance Paws have "tights" material and individual toe holes which I find irritating. Foot Undeez are more like flip flops with only one separator between your big toe and the four others. On Foot Undeez, the sole patches are separated into two halves which I find easier in turns. They also blend in with the nude color. Dance Paws have only one sole patch and on the original style it is white (I think that's the original...) and it has sort of nubby grips. There is another style that has the nude sole that I think is suede, but it still only has one sole. I have heard that Dance Paws feel more cushiony, but I didn't notice a difference. (I think I read that you can get different thicknesses of padding, but I am not certain.) I have never worn either for anything but modern and improv, but I think they would probably be pretty comfortable for both. I would check with the teacher to see what they allow or prefer.





Here is a picture of Dance Paws with nude sole:


http://www.dance4less.com/dance_shoes/gy...


Here is a picture of Dance paws with white nubbier sole:


http://www.paragonmartialarts.co.uk/danc...


Here is a picture of Foot Undeez:


http://www.onlinedancewear.com/catalog/r...
Reply:Oh, i LOVE foot undeez! they are the best! i dance at Showcase USA! SOOOOO good! it is absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!! I LOVE it! but.. back to the point! - i dance jazz and lyrical and, i tthink foot undeez are the BEST solution!!!!! :] Report It




Credit Rating

No comments:

Post a Comment