twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fat Girl Needs Shoes?

Are there any other chubby girls out there who are mad about the latest shoe trend? I have been trying for 3 months to find a nice pair of flat heeled shoes to wear for work with my capris and have come upon nothing but wedges, espadrilles and tottering high heels. Who wears these kinds of shoes all day?! Certainly not people who spend a lot of time on their feet. I tried a pair, just because I thought they looked cute and after about 4 hours, I was limping around so badly, I couldn't take it anymore and returned them. Where are all the flats? I just want a nice pair of closed-toed flats (and not those ballet thingies; I'm working, not taking a dance class). Do these exist? If so, can anyone point me in the right direction? I feel like I've been to every shoe shop within a 50 mile radius.

Fat Girl Needs Shoes?
http://www.zappos.com -this is the answer!!
Reply:ohh mann





well, i dont really wear flats, tho they are the trend, so lyke try either hot topic, journeys online, or even shoe palace





that should help


and if not--





then jst wear other trendy shoes, like nikes or pumas or design your own converse



insurance registration

No comments:

Post a Comment