twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

In the song Mary Jane Shoes by Fergie, is she singing about marijuana? Or am I just reading too much into it??

Mary Jane is slang for marijuana, so thats why I just was wondering about the true meaning of this song........anyways here are the lyrics:





When I wear - my Mary Jane's shoes


I can escape - from the blues


The whole world seems a little bit brighter, brighter


My heavy steps get a little bit louder, louder





Wooh my Mary Jane's [4x]





When I wear - my Mary Jane's shoes


Just like a child - under bruise


My heart and my soul - they feel like I'm seven


But from my head to my toes


It's like I'm in heaven, heaven





Wooh my Mary Jane's [4x]





When I wear Mary Jane's shoes


I enjoy to spin - the ones and toes


Music has another dimension


And I can dance with another perception





Wooh my Mary Jane's [4x]

In the song Mary Jane Shoes by Fergie, is she singing about marijuana? Or am I just reading too much into it??
I've always wondered..it probably IS about weed! x]
Reply:My MJ's never made me feel like that...it must be, the real Mary-J-wana



car audio

No comments:

Post a Comment